the non-government organisation Czech RE Agency was established in April 21st 2004 and was originated by certification of incorporation of 31st May 2004. The main purpose is development of renewable energy sources, creation and support of projects concerning the strategy of sustainable style of life and development and cooperation with other partners in this area.
The mission of Czech RE Agency
- Organisation and supporting model projects, which conduce to developing of using Renewable Energy Sources
- Organisation and supporting R&D projects of new technologies and materials in the RES sphere
- Solving and realization projects and programs in the sphere of R&D and experimental applications as well as in the field of education, edification and publicity of RES
- Solving a realization Foreign development aid projects, especially with using of RES
- Propagation of sustainable life strategy
- Organisation and holding educational projects in the sphere RES and ecological education; namely in the form of educational programs, seminar meetings for students and teachers, meetings of specialists, training activities
- Holding exhibitions, conferences and seminar meetings in order to promote and develop using RES
- Edification and propagation RES
- Publishing in the field of RES
- Consulting and guidance services in the field of RES, especially photovoltaic
Membership of Czech RE Agency
International Solar Energy Society (ISES)
international non-government organization involved in research and development, utilization and promotion of renewable energy sources which brings together organizations, agencies and companies throughout the world.
The Association of Energy Managers (AEM)
non-governmental and non-profit association of managers who are responsible for efficient generation, transmission, distribution and end-use of energy as well as for a perfect supply of energy. Joining professionals on a partnership basis, the AEM is aimed at contributing to mutual improvement of the legal, business and technical environment for the economic use of energy.